Ekkk I’m so excited it’s my first readathon!
You can find Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon here
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m in the UK, Birmingham, which means I’m starting at 13:00, I think that’s a good time to start!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Most of my books are actually on my kindle, I loaded a load when I was going to hospital, most of which I didn’t read. I’m looking forward to finishing ‘Career of Evil’ which is my current major read. And I’m looking forward to ‘Moranifesto’.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I bought myself some chocolate cornflake cakes which I am really addicted to. Also we’re ordering in curry from my favourite Indian for dinner, not exactly a snack but still yumm!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My name is Lucy, I’m 30. I’ve had this blog for almost 10 years but this is my first readathon, I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but the times have never matched up with my schedule. This time I’m on sick leave from work and pretty much not allowed to move from the sofa so it’s perfect.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m really looking forward to the community spirit side of things, and also hopefully making a decent dent in my TBR pile