Oh I do not want this bloggiesta to end! I am so close to finishing my whole list!
The things I have left to do are things which I will end up having to do anyway this week so it shouldn’t be to bad! I purposefully left them for next because I wouldn’t be able to put them off for to long anyway.
I have got lots done:
- Cross-posted my reviews to Amazon
- Contacted a couple of people about the possibility of making me a new header
- Updated my masterlists
- Cleared out my google reader- I was sad to see how many bloggers are no longer blogging
- Sorted out my blogroll to make sure all the links are of active blogs/sites and that all the bloggers I follow are listed.
- Written and scheduled the next 2 Top 10 Tuesday posts
- Updated my review policy
- Updated me Children’s Hour Page
- Added links to other reviews on reviews as far back as February
- Sorted out my twitter list, unfollowing some people, creating groups.
- Visited lots of other blogs
- Taken part in Smash Attack Read’s Grade Yourself Mini-Challenge and been very proud of my score of 89
- Updated my Goodreads reviews
- Taken part in 2 twitter parties.
- Replied to outstanding comments
- Responded to author/publicist e-mails, and cleared out my inbox
- Backed-up blog
- Written a custom message for e-mail subscribers
The next bloggiesta is provisionally scheduled for March 29th-31st.
Thank you to the 1stdaughter and Suey for hosting, for everyone who has visited my blog and offered support this weekend. And to everyone who has participated. Roll on March!
It’s day 2 of bloggiesta. I’m quite happy with the amount I got done last night, but I’ve done most of the easy things now!
So far I have:
- Contacted a couple of people in regards to making a banner for my blog.
- Updated my Children’s Hour page so all my children’s hour posts are listed, and to add a bit of explanation
- Whittled down my twitter list- basically deleting authors whose books I haven’t read/don’t plan on reading. This should mean my twitter feed is made up of more of what I’m interested in. I have yet to create groups.
- Visited and commented on a few other blogs
- Responded to outstanding comments- although I have more to reply on which were posted while I was sleeping.
- Updated my Goodreads reviews
- Updated my Amazon reviews
- Read and responded to author/publicist e-mails
- Taken part in 1 mini-challenge. I did Smack Attack’s Grade Yourself Challenge. My grade came out as 89 which I’m really chuffed with. The only things it said was that I don’t have enough of my posts tweeted or shared on facebook, and that I could add more tags to my photos. The first I’m not sure how to go about improving. With the second I’m unsure whether I can add tags without breaking my amazon affiliate links
How did your first day of bloggiesta go?
Hia you guys! Yay bloggiesta has finally arrived, I’ve been getting this post ready all month.
Bloggiesta is an event held over this weekend where bloggers get together to work on their blogs. If you would like to join up, or visit other blogs joining in then have a look at the starting point post over at There’s a Book.
I really enjoyed the last bloggiesta (my first) and have plenty I need doing for this one!
Anyone who is visiting for the first time. Hello. I’m Lucy. Feel free to look around my blog. I mainly post contemporary reviews but I review a children’s picture book once a week (I’m a nursery nurse, so it seem appropriate) and I post on musings about books and reading too. Leave me a comment and I will give you a visit.
So, without further ado, and in no particular order here is….
Cross-post reviews to Amazon
- Make a banner/ sort out getting one made (if anyone can recommend someone who can do this for me that would be awesome. I’ve contacted a couple of people who never got back to me 😦 and have one to look into)
Sort out google reader
Sort out blogroll
- Write outstanding reviews – Going Out
- Write future Children’s Hour posts
Look at Top 10 Tuesday topics, possibly write posts
Update review policy
Update Children’s Hour Page
- Create new introduction for Children’s Hour
Add links to other reviews on reviews
Sort out Twitter list (possibly create groups)
Visit some other blogs
Take part in some mini-challenges (Have completed Smash Attack Read’s Grade Yourself Mini-Challenge)
Update Goodreads reviews
Take part in a twitter party/some twitter parties.
Reply to outstanding comments
Respond to author/publicist e-mails.
Write a custom message for e-mail subscribers
I’m going to be crossing things off as I go along, and possibly adding stuff too.