Squeeeeee! This has made me so excited. BookQuoter over at A Thousand Books with Quotes has given me 3 (count them, 3!) awards as I am part of her blog roll 😀 Thank you, thank you, thank you!
For this award there are a series of questions…
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don’t really blog anonymously. My posts get cross-posted to my Facebook so people who know me in ‘real-life’ can read them. I don’t let all be known on here about who I am though, so I suppose in that sense if you find me through here I am anonymous.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Oh I am so stubbon, I have an inability to accept help if I know I should be able to do something. I always get annoyed at the boyfriend when he is trying to help me with computer games.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Usually I frown at my hair because it’s being stupid, then I smile to make up for the frown!
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
A coffee frappecino
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Read of course! Or laze in front of the TV and computer.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I want to be a Mum some day (not yet though!)
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
The shy person, no doubt.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The first time the boyfriend told me he loved me 🙂
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I have a whole blog to write about my life! I don’t update more than once a week though
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Reading. I don’t like talking on the phone
The two say I need to tell you 10 things about myself, so here goes:
1) I have a degree in psychology, and work in a nursery while I’m doing my NVQ in childcare. I love my job
2) I hate wearing shoes, I always take them off as soon as I get home
3) I wear hearing aids and glasses…the kids at work love to grab for them
4) I got into the internet because of Harry Potter, it’s the way I started visiting forums, and why I started my personal blog.
5) My boyfriend lives in Newcastle, I live in Birmingham- I miss him lots.
6) I finished NaNoWriMo a couple of years ago, last year I didn’t even reach 1000 words, and my completed ‘novel’ is still waiting for me to finish the first edit.
7) I started learning to drive a couple of months ago. I can’t wait till I’ve passed my test and have a car
8) I actually miss my lectures and learning about psychology- I try to replace it with psychology books but it’s not the same
9) I love coffee but can only drink Starbucks without feeling ill
10) errrrr…I don’t like fruit. I only eat purple or black grapes, green apples peeled and sliced, and pears (also peeled and sliced)
And I am going to pass these on to:
An Old Flame
The Perpetual Page Turner
Pink Sheep Cafe
I would have passed it onto A Thousand Books with Quotes too…except I’m not sure I can send them back!