It’s Tuesday again so The Broke and the Bookish are hosting Top Ten Tuesday.
This week it’s Top 10 Sequels. I’m not a big series reader so might not make it to 10, but surely that means the series I read are really good…or possibly I can’t leave a series unfinished…errr…yeah.
Links lead to reviews, pictures lead to amazon. In no particular order.
1) The Harry Potter books I could have cheated and done each one as a top ten (that would get rid of 6!) but that’s cheating really! My favourites are Chamber of Secrets and Half-Blood Prince, can you see the connection?
3) Dearly Devoted Dexter again I prefered the first, but I enjoyed Dearly Devoted Dexter a lot too, it’s the only other book of the series I’ve read so far
5) Meatball Sandwich and Cream Crumb it’s been a while since I’ve raved about Scott Stabile’s Brooklyn Bites series, but it remains the best indie fiction I’ve read. I urge you all to read it
6) Catching Fire yeah maybe a bit of a stretch (err we need to carry on this series…what shall we do…?) but still actually awesome
7) 1Q84 Book 2 the best is the trilogy as far as I’m concerned (I was intending to write my review of book 3 today, but ended up doing this instead)
9) The Cliff Path second of the Shouting Wind trilogy. And second best.
10) I had just signed off and I realised I didn’t mention Thursday Next? But do I really have to pick a best sequel?!
If you haven’t visited recently go and have a look at my giveaway!