Oh I do not want this bloggiesta to end! I am so close to finishing my whole list!
The things I have left to do are things which I will end up having to do anyway this week so it shouldn’t be to bad! I purposefully left them for next because I wouldn’t be able to put them off for to long anyway.
I have got lots done:
- Cross-posted my reviews to Amazon
- Contacted a couple of people about the possibility of making me a new header
- Updated my masterlists
- Cleared out my google reader- I was sad to see how many bloggers are no longer blogging
- Sorted out my blogroll to make sure all the links are of active blogs/sites and that all the bloggers I follow are listed.
- Written and scheduled the next 2 Top 10 Tuesday posts
- Updated my review policy
- Updated me Children’s Hour Page
- Added links to other reviews on reviews as far back as February
- Sorted out my twitter list, unfollowing some people, creating groups.
- Visited lots of other blogs
- Taken part in Smash Attack Read’s Grade Yourself Mini-Challenge and been very proud of my score of 89
- Updated my Goodreads reviews
- Taken part in 2 twitter parties.
- Replied to outstanding comments
- Responded to author/publicist e-mails, and cleared out my inbox
- Backed-up blog
- Written a custom message for e-mail subscribers
The next bloggiesta is provisionally scheduled for March 29th-31st.