So far I have:
- Contacted a couple of people in regards to making a banner for my blog.
- Updated my Children’s Hour page so all my children’s hour posts are listed, and to add a bit of explanation
- Whittled down my twitter list- basically deleting authors whose books I haven’t read/don’t plan on reading. This should mean my twitter feed is made up of more of what I’m interested in. I have yet to create groups.
- Visited and commented on a few other blogs
- Responded to outstanding comments- although I have more to reply on which were posted while I was sleeping.
- Updated my Goodreads reviews
- Updated my Amazon reviews
- Read and responded to author/publicist e-mails
- Taken part in 1 mini-challenge. I did Smack Attack’s Grade Yourself Challenge. My grade came out as 89 which I’m really chuffed with. The only things it said was that I don’t have enough of my posts tweeted or shared on facebook, and that I could add more tags to my photos. The first I’m not sure how to go about improving. With the second I’m unsure whether I can add tags without breaking my amazon affiliate links
How did your first day of bloggiesta go?