A lot of bloggers I follow take part in Top 10 Tuesday (which is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish) and frequently I read the posts after Tuesday and wish I was around on Tuesday to actually take part! (Tuesday is my sign class day which makes writing posts difficult) For ages I have been meaning to look at their list of topics so I can actually take part by writing a post in advance (something I rarely do). So this is my first Top 10 Tuesdays post and the topic is….
Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN’T about Books:
1) Failbook– this site posts funny social media site items (mainly facebook statuses) and I am totally addicted, seriously I can read it for a whole evening.
2) Postsecret– does what it says, posts secrets, on postcards. Some funny, some moving.
3) Mimi and Eunice– cute and funny cartoons
4) Facebook– not 4th because I love it but because I spend so much time there…
5) Twitter– see facebook!
6) The Guardian– okay so this cheats a bit as I tend to read articles on books…but I occasionally go outside that sphere when I see something interesting
7) Dear Dave and Nick– letters to the Prime minister and his lapdog (err I mean Deputy….) about what is going on. With great decoration!
8) Thx, Thx, Thx– a thank you note every day about little things and bigger things
9) XKCD– funny, sarcastic, sometimes complex, comics
10) WordPress Freshly Pressed– Each day that I visit wordpress I have a quick look to see what blog posts are being featured, and sometimes I read them.