It’s getting late here so time for my bloggiesta to end 😦
I’ve actually really enjoyed it despite some of my task being boring, and being driven crazy trying to find a new banner (which I still haven’t really succeeded in). I’ve loved visiting other blogs and hanging out on twitter, and feel like I’ve got a lot done.
Today I feel I have done less but maybe that’s because I have had larger tasks on my list.
Today I have:
- Changed my header about 3 time and still not managed to find 1 I really like!
- Cross posted review to Amazon as far back as June last year
- Made sure all my reviews for this year have been posted to goodreads and tagged as being read this year
- Commented on some blogs
- Completed the last of 3 mini-challenges I set myself to complete
- Written and posted a review of The Psychology of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Over the whole of the weekend I have:
- Attempted to sort out my header
- Posted reviews to Amazon as far back as June last year
- Update reviews masterlists& add links to reviews of the films
- Checked and update links to other blogs
- Looked into and set up Facebook page
- Looked at adding internal letter links to my masterlists and found it can’t be done on WordPress.com
- Updated review policy
- Taken part in 3 challenges (1,2,3)
- Written a review of The Psychology of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Backed-up blog
- Written post for Murakami Challenge
- Added challenges category to challenge posts
- Made sure all my 2012 books are tagged on Goodreads
- Commented on other blogs
- Joined in with a twitter party
I hope everyone else had as productive and fun a bloggiesta.