Yes I promised a giveaway for my blogiversary but I wanted to make it a bit more interesting than letting people who wanted to win just comment (or fill in the form, or whatever) so this giveaway will take the form of a scavenger hunt. I’ll explain the scavenger hunt rule in a moment, first lets do the giveaway details.
2) The giveaway is open internationally so long as The Book Depository does free delivery to your country.
3) To enter just follow the Scavenger Hunt rules (listed below) and put your answer and information in the form below
4) Entries are open for a week from today (so until 6th September) 23:59 BST
The Scavenger Hunt rules
It’s pretty simple really. In 6 posts on this blog is a random word. Find all the words (by following the clues below) and join them together to create a sentence.
1) Words could be anywhere in the blog posts but will be bold and highlighted in blue like this
2) There are two possible sentences you can make from the words, I have one in mind but either is acceptable.
3) You must use all the words to be in with a chance of winning.
1) What was my favourite read?
2) The title of this book relates to my blog
3) Lots of fandom here
4) Oh how exciting!
5) For the ones I love
6) Never impressed by these adaptations
Hint: Keeping reading my Blogiversary posts and you may find some of these clues easier
Any questions can be asked in comments or via twitter.