You may or may not have noticed some little changes to my blog in the last week and months. Now that they are all done I think it’s time I summerise them
1) New layout: this is the first things I changed, it’s not greatly different but now the different pages are displayed at the top as well as at the side which I think is easier, and it’s a bit brighter.
2) Option to browse reviews by title or author. Previously I only listed books by title but I thought that as sometimes I will look for other books by favourite authors other people might like this option too.
3) I have re-done my links, they are now actually places I visit and and you can see them! Have a look through there are some wonderful blogs there, plus some of the book related sites I visit.
4) I’ve changed my categories so you can now look at books by genre or subject rather than just by fiction/non-fiction, hopefully this will make it easier to look for the kind of books you like, select categories by the drop down menu one the right.
5) I plan on taking my own photos to go alongside my review, but I haven’t started this yet