I was tagged by bookquoter
RULES OF THE GAME: (if you wish to participate)
1. Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2. Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
3. Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom at your post.
4. Notify them that you tagged them.
4 Things That Are In My Handbag
1) My purse
2) A book (Vanity Fair at the moment)
3) 2 lipglosses (a red and a pink)
4 Favorite Things in My Bedroom
1) My books
2) The origami roses my biyfriend made me (there are 364 of them)
3) My Lush stash
4) My CDs
4 Things On My Desk
1) Mini hi-fi
2) Lots of pens
4) A Kurt Hasley print (I still need a frame for it)
4 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do (but haven’t yet)
1) visit Venice
2) Get married
3) Have kids
4) Pass my driving test
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
2) My job (yes I’m that cool!)
4) My boyfriend
4 Songs I Can’t Get Out Of My Head
1) “look at me I’m a dinosaur…” from one of the CDs at work
2) Stuck with you- Heui Lewis and the news (again from a CD at work)
3) Who let you go- The Killers
4) Build me up buttercup- The Foundations
4 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1) I’m learning to drive at the moment, I’m doing u-turns this week
2) I have a 1 year old niece, Althea
3) I live in Birmingham (UK) but my boyfriend lives in Newcastle
4) I have a big box in my room full of cosmetics.
1) Giraffe Days
4) An Old Flame