I feel a like I got less done yesterday than I did on Friday- but I think that is mainly because I did more things which took a long time.
So yesterday I:
- Took part in a twitter party
- Added my blog to blognation
- Sorted the people I follow on twitter into groups. This took much longer than I had anticipated, partly because the list kept randomly jumping up, and partly because I had imaged that I might be able to add people to a group in bulk.
- Sorted out my google reader. I was shocked at the number of bloggers who hadn’t posted for a year or more some of whom were bloggers whose blogs I had really enjoyed. I was quite happy to find I didn’t have to delete many blogs because I no longer read them, however.
- Sorted out blogroll
- Backed-up my blog
- Visited and commented on some other blogs
- Updated my review lists
- Added review of Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares to netgally
How did your second day of bloggiesta go?