Top 10 Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there is a different topic and this week it’s the top 10 posts on your blog. Any post you are proud of and want people to see.
I’m going to try and link a post on everything I cover (books reviews, musings, film reviews, children’s hour)
1) Review: When God Was a Rabbit- this is my most popular post (as in the number of times it has been read). I’m pretty proud of the review, and it was one of the first review requests I was given.
2) Bookish Gifts: Clothing- over Christmas I made a whole series of posts on bookish gifts. This one about clothing is probably my favourite.
3) 50 Shades of Grey and Decency- I only wrote this post last week but it’s already my most popular musing post- I think it’s managed to hit on a mood.
4) Review: The Elegance of the Hedgehog- I basically ordered everyone to read this book in this review. Fantastic book.
5) The Popularity Contest- this post is all about how a book’s popularity effects your reading of it. It’s my favourite musing post I have written.
6) Children’s Hour: Giraffes Can’t Dance- This is my favourite Children’s Hour post to date (when I post reviews of children’s books). Actually, that isn’t completely true, my favourite is the one coming out later this week.
7) Harry Potter Week: Summery Post- I’m cheating with this one a bit. When the final Harry Potter film came out I had a Harry Potter week when I posted something Potter related every day. This is the post that links to all the other posts.
8) Film Review: Easy A- this was one of my first film reviews, and probably my favourite. (the film is very entertaining by the way)
9) Review: Living Dolls- this is my favourite non-fiction review. A book I think all women should read.
10) Me and Books- This is about me and my history with books. It goes I think some way into giving my reviews authority.